View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 05:13 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Thank you, Jellby. I think I re-named a working file instead of the final version.

I have uploaded corrected versions, but there is still one validation error that there is a reference in the epub, but the item is not found in the opf file. There is no kind of clue to tell me what that mystery item is.

My most sincere apologies to readers who got the first version with missing images!!!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote