View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #23
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Kindlestrip now tries to look at the end to find the SRCS record so we would have to change that to walking though the sections 1 by 1 but it may work.
I've been able to walk the additional resources re-using some of the same code from mobi_unpack to consistently identify the section that contains the "SRCS" data type (in mobis generated with the new kindlegen and the old), but I'm weak on my prc/mobi specs and how the various offsets need to be adjusted when stitching the file back together. I'm using this as a learning tool, so someone will more than likely beat me to a solution—but that's the way it goes I guess.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote