View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll View Post
Yes, I'm using 1913 Websters dictionary and the GCIDE dictionary.
The first I installed was GCIDE, it worked simply copying it into the mobipocket directory. Both the dictionaries are in Books/Mobipocket, together with the book in which I was doing the search.
With the other one (and noting that the GCIDE would appear to be initially based on that, so, correct me if I'm wrong but you might be "doubling up anyway), did you read the entire thread that it's contained in:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16419

You'll note that there are two separate zip files, and that they have to be joined together into one file using some specific software before you unzip it and transfer the resultant file. Is that what you did?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote