View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:50 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayh View Post
When using Individual convert, on PDF Input screen Line Unwrapping Factor is 0.00 even though hover help claims iit is 0.45. If I set it to 0.45 then conversion of PDF to MOBI is pretty good, however I have to set it to 0.45 for each book. This problem also means that Bulk convert uses 0.00 for line unwrapping factor. Could this be fixed in next release, I am using latest.
It is already fixed. Go to Preferences - Conversion - Input options - PDF input - and ensure line unwrapping factor is set to 0.45. Now when you go to bulk convert it will use 0.45 unless you previously attempted a conversion on any of the books. To be safe ensure you uncheck the box in the top left corner of the bulk convert window (See attached).

When converting single books to be sure it is set to 0.45 check the PDF Input area, no where else (see attached).

Hover help had me confused, you are hovering over a grayed out (which means inactive) section in Structure detection. You set the line unwrapping factor for PDFs as stated above.

Of course if the above doesn't work maybe it is broke in this release.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bulkconvert.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	58676   Click image for larger version

Name:	singleconvert.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	58677  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-23-2010 at 04:56 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote