View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #83
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I've been in hotels where the wifi was so bad that it was far faster to browse on my Kindle. Plus, I've been in other hotels where it cost to use the wifi. To check email I use my Kindle and save $9.95 a night. At my sister-in-law's house there is no internet (she's a generation older than me and doesn't use computers at all) so my Kindle is very useful. Data plans are too expensive for my limited use so my Kindle has worked great for reading email and limited web surfing.

I will always opt for the 3G so long as it's available.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote