View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 05:12 PM   #65
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtt View Post
I deinitely would have been very astonished if it had worked. But you know where to find a hopefully usable vi version for the 623 if you need it;-)
Best regards, Jens
Yes, I had installed it a few weeks ago. It works nicely, considering that you have to use the software keyboard. I prefer using vi or vim from a remote connection since it's easier to type that way, but it's good to have a local version if necessary.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote