View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #1829
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Codex Alera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I just started Codex Alera....finally! Getting my Jim Butcher fix. Hopefully I won't go as nuts and read every book back to back like I did with Harry.
That's pretty much how read Codex Alera. I really wasn't interested in reading in that kind of fantasy genre, but it was by Jim Butcher so I tried it, and the story and characters just grabbed me and wouldn't let me go and pretty soon I'd read all 6 books!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote