View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The "attribute 'X' is not declared for element 'Y'" error always means that attribute X is not allowed. I've always thought the wording was a bit ambiguous for casual users. Replacing X with the equivalent CSS attribute (whether inline or with an external/internal stylesheet) is nearly always the way to eliminate that particular error.

EDIT: Fixed my silly typo that made my post say the exact opposite of what I intended.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-24-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Silly meaning-changing typo
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote