View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #55
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
My wife got hers this morning. I was surprised that it feels so heavy! At least that ought to indicate it's robust.
Unfortunately there are two pixels shining brightly across the bottom half of the screen, and at least one other of a lesser brightness.
That's a shame, I'm sorry. I had this same problem with a couple of mine too. QC has not been the best for the PW. I would recommend returning it for a refund stating it's defective/damaged so they cover your return shipping and then place a new order.

I would do this over going for a replacement/exchange because more than a few of us have experienced them not sending a new PW as a replacement (even if you're within 30 days) and instead sending a used PW. Good luck with your next one.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote