Thread: BeBook Pure
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 04:20 AM   #8
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
I can confirm that it is not pearl but I guess to compete with the Kindle they have had to cut a few corners spec wise. What I will say is that it is very fast and the firmware is pretty good. Has the usual range of format options so will appeal to the people like me that like things a little more free and open shall we say. It is also very small, light and the rubberised shell make it a joy to hold.

The latest basic Kindle was a game changer and the new BeBook owners have made a brave move to stay in the e-reader market. It is a good start.

EDIT
My daughter has just turned up and took one look at it and said "oooh, that's pretty."
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote