View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #180
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
EDIT: I was able to add some to yours but it tells me I need to spread some reputation around before giving to Chaley again, I guess I get that message because I gave him some Karma the other day for a separate issue??
You have it correct.
You have to Karma someone else, before you can give more. The longer you are here (and post), you will see the number of 'Karma' points that you can give, grow. You can adjust that number down, to just say thanks.

(I like to bonus, Polite first posters that read and followed the posting guidelines )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote