View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #15
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I don't want to register him an account on my computer because my computer is already set up on my own iTunes account and I don't want to ruin it. I would hate for it to delete all my stuff or something if I try and log in with a different account!

I could set him up a US account while I am there and he can use gift cards on it, I guess, Is it easy for him to change it to a Canadian account once he is back here?
I've got 5 (don't ask...) different accounts in iTunes. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Your PC/Mac simply gets registered...

Last edited by mgmueller; 12-12-2010 at 10:49 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote