View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I guess I need to play around with the Tablet functions of Vista. I've been quite hesitant to take the plunge not so much for the resource use, but all the problems I hear about people having, plus those I experienced when assisting a friend. I know XP inside and out, but when trying to do the same thing within Vista was another issue.

I cannot really complain too much about Macs either, that was just a little jab from a Windows slacker. I actually have a Mac mini and played with the system quite a bit in college; definitely a lot of fun when I found almost all my Linux knowledge applied here. I simply like all the software I can find for Windows, whereas I haven't looked too hard lately for the Mac. FYI, at my last college most of the research machines doing the heavy lifting where Linux, with a Bio-informatics cluster running Mac OS. We primarily used Windows to manage the user infrastructure, since that's what people used in their administrative functions.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote