View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #44
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Unfortunately, as a business school prof, I do not have the financial resources, time, or even energy at my age, to undertake this myself. If I did, I would certainly look at it. The timing could not be much better and the competition more screwed up.

Needless to say, I am strongly encouraging my MBA students to think of this way of doing business as a "strategic blunder" by the publishers and ebook stores, and as an opportunity for newcomers to the business.

There is plenty of material here for a "classic" case to be written. I will try and point one of my PhD students toward writing one.

Take care,

KevinH
There is a nice class project -- setting up and running an ebook website!
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote