View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #43
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Since you cannot be persuaded by our arguments: So why don't you just go ahead and open an online store and take advantage of this tremendous business opportunity?
Unfortunately, as a business school prof, I do not have the financial resources, time, or even energy at my age, to undertake this myself. If I did, I would certainly look at it. The timing could not be much better and the competition more screwed up.

Needless to say, I am strongly encouraging my MBA students to think of this way of doing business as a "strategic blunder" by the publishers and ebook stores, and as an opportunity for newcomers to the business.

There is plenty of material here for a "classic" case to be written. I will try and point one of my PhD students toward writing one.

Take care,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote