View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #605
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Ya, about that whole levelling out thing... Doh! This is the first month where I have missed my goal by a significant percentage (over 15% low).

Overall, I am still ahead of track for the year, but my margin is getting fairly slim. I hope August is better, but I know I have at least a couple days where my reading will be reduced due to other obligations.
I'm in similar circumstances. I may finish one more book this month, but even so, I will have read only 9 books this month -- and July is a LONG month. I've also read significantly fewer pages this month, so I can't blame long books for the reduction in number completed.

At the beginning of the month, I was 12 books ahead of schedule to complete 150 by the end of the year. I chose to view that as being one month ahead of schedule since I need to average 12.5 books per month. I feel fortunate to have had a bit of a buffer since I didn't manage to get much reading done this month.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote