View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #82
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.1.0 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Move the "Remove margins from Adobe .xpgt files" into a new Adobe section on the UI
  • Add a "Remove Adobe .xpgt files and links" option for complete clean xpgt file removal
  • Add a "Remove Adobe resource DRM meta tags" option for stripping DRM <meta> resource identifiers from xhtml content.
  • Extend "Remove embedded fonts" to also remove @font-face declarations from the CSS and html files
  • Add a "Remove unused image files" option to remove orphaned images not referenced from the html content to save space.
  • Add a "Flatten TOC hierarchy in NCX file" option to move all the navPoints to a single level if they are nested.

Thanks to all those who tested the beta versions. I'm still intending to add cover insert/update in the very near future but in case that takes longer than I hope I'm releasing this version as is.

If in doubt as to what the things above "mean" (and when you might use them), please refer firstly to the Help file with the plugin and secondly to the recent posts above in this thread. A new version of Quality Check was released earlier tonight to partner this.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote