View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #79
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I've attached a new beta of the plugin to the previous post. So that should fix the issue @paulfiera found above. It also has a change to the regex to strip more whitespace for @font-face - let me know how that goes...

@theducks - I don't really see you as a dissenter - rather just wanting to expand the scope of the feature . As implemented it is completely and totally aimed at people who want to obliterate @font-face definitions in entirety. You have a far more granular list - in which case this feature is just not going to be for you
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote