View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 02:00 AM   #6
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedJ View Post
Based on the 2 purchases I've made in the last month or so, I'm seeing a price increase of approximately $0.40 AUD on each although I'll take that with a grain of salt since I have to factor in the discount coupons I used at the time.
Ha! I thought I was going completely crazy, but not so much (just a bit as usual). I haven't been seeing the extreme price hikes that KiwiPippa has been describing, but I have noticed prices inching upwards the past few days in particular.

I remember seeing A Dance With Dragons and A Stolen Life going up a dollar or so the past few days. I've also been comparing past with current prices for books listed in the Kobo newsletters, and the price increases range from 50c to $2 AUD more. It's a pretty obvious trend once you have an eye out for it, but I don't mind the current non-Agency prices, they're still reasonably fair for Aussies. Horrid if it's doubled for NZers though.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote