View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davie View Post
it looks like I need to do this in a cron job every day:
ebook-convert news_paper.recipe outputfile.epub
calibre_smtp -a outputfile.epub -u XXX -p YYY -e etc etc
Yes.

Quote:
I'm not sure if I need to run calibre-server (or what this does)
No. The server allows computers and network-enabled reading devices to access a Calibre library via HTTP. It's not needed for emailing.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote