View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #28
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Poppaea,

If you read my post, I suggested Sony and Kindle as suitable choices because they do have better internation support.

Now, even if you can find your favorites books in Sony store, Amazon online store is bigger, c' mon! all people know that. And we're talking here about online stores, not brick stores. You start your computer, open your browser and then you can download and buy the book.

I live in USA but my family does not. Standard shipping rates depend of weight and other factors, but I doubt that buying a Kindle plus shipping is more expensive than buying a Sony there, locally, in case you find one.

My main point is that, for the main purpose of reading, lack of ePub support or buying a Kindle (which gives Internation Support) should not be a major issue for the OP, from my point of view, unless lending from public libraries is really a must.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote