View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
We - those of us who have the K3 and are using it every day - really are in a better position to provide information than "professional" reviewers. We can point out both its strengths and weaknesses and, nice though it is, it's certainly not perfect by any stretch of the imagination.

"Real world" users can give the most trustworthy info to prospective buyers.
Agreed. I have found the reviews here to be far more interesting and helpful then most of what I have read online.

Paul is a real world user but also someone who loves the Kindle. I would hardly call his review objective. I have liked the reviews here where there has been a clear discussion of the K3 compared to the Nook or Sony and not just the K2.

I guess I would like to see more of the people here writing the professional reviews. I might actually believe that some of those reviews are accurate.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote