Thread: Silliness Derby Day
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Technically it'll be the 3rd when I have my "organic" donut from the Farmers' Markets, but, as they say, the sun is over the yardarm, et cerera, et cetera...

Also, only two people voted for "not in Kansas", and one of them was me...so who else is in Oz this weekend, and which airport do they want me to pick them up from? I've the drinks ready, and have hired the outriggers for some open sea "Big Game" Piscatorial Dentistry (I'll hold the shark's head, you drive the gas pipe into Brown Town then get back up here quick-smart for that root canal).

Cheers,
Marc (Did I mention the drinking?)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote