View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 01:17 PM   #10
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOV View Post
Firmware: August 31, 2015 is available to download from Google Drive

Files taken from the Chinese Baidu sharing
I have a Boyue T62D and I am extremely frustrated by the battery life, it drains ridiculously fast even when not being used. Will this update help with that? I was thinking of trying to figure out how to root the T62D and "flash?" the Energy Sistem ROM, but now I'm wondering if this will be enough to solve the battery drain problem. I'm hoping, anyway.

Please excuse my ignorance - I am very unfamiliar with all of this. I have only previously updated the firmware automatically when the device showed an update available.

I downloaded the RAR file. Could someone please explain to me what to do with it? Do I extract the file(s?) and then somehow copy it to the T62D? I am completely clueless.

Thanks in advance!
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote