View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
ebookread
Enthusiast
ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-T2, PRS-T3
Page Swipe sometimes no reaction

Hi forum,

recently i bought a new PRST2 and i updated to Firmware 1.0.04.11081 to be able to root later.

The problem: after a while of reading(epubs) the page swipe sometimes doesn't react, so i'll have to swipe 2(seldom up to-3) times to get it to react.This maybe occurs every 20 pages or so.Its not a total bummer but my last reader was a PRST1 and the swipe page turn always reacted even if i hardly touched the display.

Just want to know if this is common under PRST2 users and if you have experienced similar behavior? Maybe it because of the new page turn algorythm?
ebookread is offline   Reply With Quote