View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I started a Google Docs spreadsheet for this purpose a few weeks ago. It's still quite unwieldy, but hopefully it can at least stop me buying things I already have.

I'm intending for my 2013 challenge to be based on reducing the TBR, so as long as I have it all set up by the end of the year I'm fine.

The full list is 892 entries, which is overcounting by 41 because of the weird way I handle Omnibuses, so 851 actual works.

My filtered list - removing the things (mainly random freebies) I don't really care about - is still 523 entries. I'm thinking of doing another pass and only including things I definitely want to read quite soon (favourite authors, next in series, etc.) It's really hard to decide sometimes, though.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote