View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
For PDFs and technical books, I've not found anything better than iPad and GoodReader combo. It is just amazing! I also have a Kindle DXG and the PDF experience is limited there.

I don't read novels on the iPad and they are not my kind of books anyway, but iBooks does an great job on that aspect; good dictionary and nice fonts as well. The graphic layout and shelves is eye catching too.

I upload my books and PDFs using Calibre (via URL) and DropBox. No complains.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote