View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:29 PM   #28
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I bought a Glo a couple of days ago and am already enjoying the benefits. I find I am able to read for longer on that, than on any backlit device (although I still prefer my iphone as my going-to-sleep reader.. never read for long at that time so no biggie)

I like the light and most of the time have it on its lowest setting. When its off, it compares more than favourably with my Sony PRS-650. I don't think I will be keeping the Sony, there doesnt seem to be much point.

I like being able to load my epubs via Calibre, and have not noticed *any* battery issues as reported by others in "sideloading" non Kobo epubs.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote