View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I manually set the clock. When you click on your bookmarks (notes or whatever it is called) does it show the correct date and can you click and open from there?

It shows "My Kindle" on the Paperwhite. It should show my name as I set it up then. I thought perhaps because I didn't setup wifi yet was why it wasn't showing?

Yeah I can't tell if it was used before.
It's called "My clippings".
My bookmarks show the correct date there. I open the bookmarks within the book ("View Notes & Marks"), not from the clippings.
My Kindle (upmost left corner) shows the name I gave in my Amazon account, not just "My Kindle".

You haven't set up WiFi yet? So I guess you're using 3G now?
WiFi certainly is worth trying, you should set it up anyway.
Maybe the bookmarks need to be synced through the Amazon server first? 3G should be fine as well but who knows...

Last edited by mgmueller; 11-22-2012 at 07:07 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote