View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #16
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelFStewart View Post
Ideally however, this becomes a new from of media-story - not a 'digi-novel' - an internet based narrative that combines all types of media and interactive components.
I agree, this could have potential, maybe. I suspect that the games industry is much farther ahead on this road than book publishers though. There are already games that have a strong narrative aspect. I've tried a few and liked some. Nobody pretended they were novels, but the quality of the narrative had an important part in whether or not I enjoyed them. This is not especially new either. How old is Myst? Must be rather more than 10 years I would think...

Last edited by FlorenceArt; 09-11-2009 at 04:34 AM.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote