View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:31 AM   #498
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
The link from the internet archive takes me to this page on google books. Here I can read the table of contents, but I cannot read the entire book. Is the PDF with the scanned images not available until tomorrow, or do I have to do something to access it, like register on google books or take some other action to get access to read it?
It's because Google books realises you're not in the US, so doesn't allow you to download it. Use a proxy which makes you appear to be in the US (http://hidemyass.com works well and is free) and you'll be able to download it. But, as I say, if you want to be strictly legal, wait until tomorrow.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote