View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:36 AM   #16
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I may also get a stylus and fully replace the regular notebook at work, for my Monday meetings!
I'm a researcher and use my iPad extensively for work - reading and annotating research articles, taking notes in meetings/ seminars/ conferences, recording public lectures, pdf management. When I use it in conjunction with a stylus and an external keyboard, it becomes a very powerful unit with a much longer battery life than my macbook air. As someone else said it doesn't replace a laptop, but it complements it very well. An iPad doesn't have to be a toy or recreational device only.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote