View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #74
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
CPU etc in netbooks is now rivaling laptops, and often beats laptops of just a few years ago.

The only coherent difference I've seen mentioned is that netbooks don't have CD drive. (No idea if that's a universal standard, but that's how it was described to me.)
No CD drives in either of the 2 I have had, but USB ports, card slot (with adaptor for microUSD), wired plugin, headphone/speaker plug, quite a nice little computer. It'd bug the heck out of someone who wanted to play games where blazingly fast graphics were key, but for me, I just do my regular stuff on this and it suits me.

Yes, My husband says that there is faster CPU in the newer ones.

And yes, on a tablet, typing stuff like I do now would give me hand cramps. I like real keyboards, not some glorified texting gizmo.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote