View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #61
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by peegee View Post
Any idea why I would get this error after installing the plugin and attempting a restart?

Code:
Starting up...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 251, in initialize
    self.initialize_db()
  File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 231, in initialize_db
    self.initialize_db_stage2(db, None)
  File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 200, in initialize_db_stage2
    self.start_gui()
  File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 151, in start_gui
    main = Main(self.opts)
  File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/ui.py", line 102, in __init__
    mod, cls = action.actual_plugin.split(':')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'
Calibre won't start at all until I remove the plugin, (which luckily can be done with the command calibre-customize -r 'Create Kindle Collections' )

I'm running v0.7.17, and no I can't upgrade to the latest version at the moment...
You need the latest version of Calibre v.7.43