View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #63
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
My goal for 2013 is to read 35 books. I set a goal of 40 last year which I didn't accomplish. I hope to read some more classic lit and nonfiction this year. I read a lot of "chick" lit.

Below is the list of books I have read so far. Here's a link to the list on on Goodreads. If you hover over the cover images, you can see how I rated each book.

January
The Chocolate Kiss By Laura Florand

February
Grace Grows by Shelle Sumners
Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
Purification of the Heart: Signs, Symptoms and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart (currently reading) by Hamza Yusuf

Last edited by faithbw; 02-17-2013 at 09:37 AM.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote