Thread: Silliness Toilet behaviour
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:04 AM   #1
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Toilet behaviour

Hi all,

I'm wondering something. Imagine yourself in the following situation:
  • You need to go to the toilet (to "warm the royal throne")
  • You're in some kind of public place (restaurant, hotel, café, ...)
  • There are three toilet booths (is "booth" the right word for this; three doors with a toilet behind them is what I mean)
  • Each of the three toilets is as clean as the others.
  • The booths have solid walls, i.e. you can't see the shoes of the one next to you.
  • None of the booths are occupied or have been occupied during the past half hour.

Now: which one are you most likely to choose?

Note: this is not some kind of riddle or joke; I'm just curious which door will win. That way one could know which toilet is the cleanest of the three.

EDIT: I added the pic to describe the situation.

T = toilet (in reality they have the same width)
WB = washing basin
Window = Window
Entry = Entrance
Urinals = Urinals (only for men's toilets)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toilets.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	34999  

Last edited by AlfonsVH; 08-27-2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: details added
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote