View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #405
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaswistry View Post
Also, just a question: Does anyone have the stock screensavers? I like some of them and would love to have them on my device with my other, custom screensavers.

Thank you
The stock screensavers are not deleted by this hack - they are still on your PW...I forget which folder they are in, but if you connect via usb and look in the folders you will find them.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote