View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #50
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugjd View Post
Assuming this is the case, and I have no doubt that it is for many apple users, why does it bother you? This is what I've never understood about people who get so hot and bothered by tech products. These people who are so wrapped up in ther apple products they feel the need to show the world they use an apple product are, I assume, complete strangers to you. Why do you care?

You feel the need to advertise that you don't like apple users as much as some apple users feel the need to advertise they use apple. It's a weird dynamic caring about strangers' tech products.
You misunderstand it. I'm not bothered in the least - to each their own. I'm simply stating my mind. It's a public forum after all.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote