Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:05 AM   #51
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Well, if you want a reader with good page turn buttons then I'd recommend Bookeens Cybook Odyssey http://bookeen.com/en/cybook/odyssey rather than the i62HD. The buttons creak, click and are stiff on this model. The only plus side is that since they are longer I can reach them easier. As for the text resolution, wow! Especially compared to the Kobo Touch even after the update there is a big difference in the smaller print. I'm also impressed with the many choices of FBreader, though you have to strip the DRM off your epub files for them to be able to used on the FBreader or Coolreader. The touch screen is very responsive and the page turns quick which is good since I prefer touch :-). I haven't tried reading a whole book yet so I'll just have to see how the weight effects things.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote