View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #66
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
That's great! Nice to know we have an option for our paperbacks. Are you able to convert it to another format?
I use FineReader to convert to text and then slap everything into an epub and clean it up in Sigil. FineReader is an OCR program and it's working very well with the PDF I received.

Just for research's sake, I threw the PDF into Calibre and told it to run a conversion. I'll post pictures when that is done, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

UPDATE: Ick. Calibre, bless its heart, just treated every page as an image and gave me an epub of scaled images. So, yeah, not a magic bullet. Back to FineReader.

Last edited by anamardoll; 09-21-2011 at 09:35 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote