View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #10
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
So to make sure I understand, each time it is run it will backup and re-create the collections file?
Yes, it recreates it each time. But it only backs up the one previous collections file, so if you run the plugin once you still have your original collections file to restore. If you run it twice, it will delete the original backup. So I recommend copying the file to your PC before using the plugin - the backup of the file is just for emergencies.

Quote:
I do not know what it is about these books but they will not go into their collections without intervention from me.
I wonder if they are Amazon books?

Quote:
I think I am going to try this one on my husband's kindle before venturing into beta-land with mine.

Yes, please test it only if you can afford to lose your collections - its still early days for the script and I'd like more testing first.