Thread: Book Cover
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #9
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Actually, you can use the 505 covers on the 600. Again, I know because I tried it. I had my 600 in the original brown cover that came with my 505 reader for a few weeks. It is difficult to get the 600 to fit in those pins, but it can be done. I had to stretch them so much I was afraid I'd break the pins before I got the 600 in there, but it made it. I wouldn't suggest using the 505 cover for a 600 if you like to take your reader in and out of the case a lot.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote