View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #28
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrrho View Post

He was shown a Kindle DX, and he likes it a lot, but unfortunately that's not an option since he can't connect to the internet and needs to read epub files.

I'd be very thankful if someone has input about this. The extend of my experience is using a Sony PRS-T2, and I know near to nothing about the large screen models, which I didn't see in stores around here.

Kindle DX can read epub files as well as djvu and cbz without problems.

All it takes is a few minutes to install kindlepdfviewer.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190641

As for book transfer, he should use some laptop/netbook and if there is no SD card port on laptop he should use some cheap 1 $ usb-SD adapter.

Last edited by markom; 02-13-2013 at 11:08 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote