View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:09 AM   #12
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Actually, I love reading. My JBL makes that a lot easier -- page turns, font sizes, etc., ... and the "reading window" (text on the screen) keeps me from getting distracted by what's on the other page. The convenience is also big. I've had to drive my Dad to a couple doctors' offices for some procedures. My Mom, who no longer drives, was searching for a newspaper or something for me to read while I was waiting -- I told her I have about 500 books out in the minivan!

Still, I routinely haunt my favorite used book store. And if I can get a book cheaper on paper than as an ebook, well the cheap one wins every time.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote