View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #174
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I disagree, though. Good friendships can weather the heat of one or two political arguments, because good friends know that the other one is a nice person they can trust.
I agree with that. I have many good friends and loved ones whose politics and religions are at odds with mine, and it's all good.

But I got to know them through other things, in real life. I don't think it's as easy to see and learn to love the whole person in online forums where politics are discussed.