View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #15
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Don't you people get your heads off of MR once in a while?
As far as the verbal diarrhoe of politicians is concerned - only if they are currently in charge in a country i currently am physically present or in any way legally connected to, since they are currently able to screw my situartion/life/whatever up. As far as their SOs, offspring, or any other of the so called VIPs has to say - I don't give a s* about it.

I've signed the mainstream opt out when i was 12

Last edited by Freeshadow; 09-21-2010 at 07:22 AM. Reason: typos as usuall
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote