View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 03:55 PM   #8
namebrandon
Connoisseur
namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.namebrandon holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: Kindle WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
I'm at the other end of the spectrum--I'm going to buy a bubble-wrap mailing envelope ($1.29 maybe) and slide my K3 in there.
Great idea, and I'll probably do exactly the same until I find a cover/case/whatever I really love. The mailer is cheap, padded and would probably be overlooked by anyone on the lookout to specifically steal a kindle / e-Reader / iPad.

I don't mind spending $100+ for a great cover, but I just can't get excited about that Amazon one.
namebrandon is offline   Reply With Quote