View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by nounlu View Post
I think $60 for a cover is too expensive for a device I am paying only $99 after the credit card refund deal. The problem is, it looks awesome and I want it .
So, do you guys think that it is likely to come down on price? Did Amazon ever have deals on the kindle 2 cover? If you think it will be cheaper, I will wait.

I know there are many alternatives but I like the built in light that comes with it. I would like to hear your input.

Thanks
If you add the price of a separate light (say $15-$20) to a cheaper cover the $60 doesn't seem so bad.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote