View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #391
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Mine was shipped last night. Tracking says I should receive it Nov 4th. Amy verified that it was one of the latest batch. I am assuming that it's the second batch as the third isn't due til next Friday.
Amy really is becoming "the monster that ate New York"! She is really good and knows her way around the inventory and what came in when and all the technical info.

So... if she tells you something you can count on it! She's good!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote