View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #258
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
My Wifi SO has been saying "Shipping soon" for a few days now I orded as soon as preorder was available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Mine has been that way half of the day, still no serial number. I sure hope it doesn't extend into multiple days! My case is schedule to arrive tomorrow, and playing with an empty case will be exasperating!
Hmmm... I suppose I should stop looking for a serial number then. Mine just went to Shipping Soon a couple of hours ago.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote